Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rules

Listed below are FAQ about the AiFactory Challenges...

Q: Do I have to use AiFactory images for the challenges?
A: No. However, there are many freebies available in the AiFactory store for your use! It is definitely a plus to use our images!
Q: Am I restricted on what I can enter for the challenges?
A: No. You can create a layout, a card, an altered item... whatever your hearts desire. The only restriction is to stay with the "theme" of the challenge for the week.

Q: Where do I post my entry?
A: You should post your entry from your blog and then post the link from the challeng post for that week's challenge. If you post on the AiFactory Community, PCP or SCS, please use the keyword indicated in the challenge post. It will start with AIF and end in three numbers. Example: AIF001.

Q: How do I apply to the AiFactory Design Team?
A: Check out this post for details.






0 comments: