Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Challenge No. 8 and a color twist!

Hello all you challenge fans! Are you ready for another fun challenge? I challenged the design team to make a creation using Snowboarding Alicia & Ivan! But wait.... there's a catch! They had to work w/ these colors:

You can see the colors better if you go to http://www.kuler.com/ and look up Ssh!

My challenge for you is to make a card using these colors! You can download Alicia and/or Ivan snowboarding and use those images, or use what you have!

You have until Monday evening, October 26th at 11pm EST.  Link up using Mr. Linky below and leave a comment from this post!

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Make sure you use keyword AIF008.

If you are stumped on an idea, check out the design team on the side bar and see what they all have come up with to get your mojo going!

Happy Stamping!!!
Erin

3 comments:

What if you dont own snowboarding-Alicia/Ivan stamps? Can you not join just using the colors?
Tks. Nancy

Sure Nancy! You can play along with any stamps or any project!

Hi De!! Thank you so much for choosing my card!! I'm so bummed because I will not be able to participate in this week's challenge because of this NASTY FLU I have right now:( my email is:
aguilarplace@comcast.net
Thanks again,
xxx
Emma:)