Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No. 12: Chipboard challenge


Hello there AiFactory fans! This week we are going to use chipboard in our challenge! Any kind of chipboard, any way you like it! Just use chipboard in your project and link it here!
Your prize? A WHOLE MONTH FREE KIT CLUB!!!! How cool is that?! Several stamp SETS for FREE!!!!!

Let's see what you come up with!
Go over to the sidebar and see what the design team has come up with to get your mojo going!

Happy stamping!
Erin

P.S.  This is De.  I hijacked Erin's project from her blog to show you guys here... isn't it stamptastically A W E S O M E?!?!  I love it.  I hope she has an initial D for my candle. HE HE.

5 comments:

can't see mr linkY- so i link my lo here- 3 big chipboards on it- 2 buttrflies and one long scallop
HERE IS MY LO

That is a very stunning candle you have made!!!

Here’s my card.

love this challenge and miss playing along. have my parents here visiting until Dec. 1 so I don't get to play as much as I'd like. But here's Be Merry.

Sorry I've missed a few challenges, but I'm back & I loved this challenge you had going on this week! here is my entry:
http://mycreativetime.blogspot.com/2009/11/aifactory-chip-board-challenge.html
I hope you like it!!
xxx
Emma:)