Sunday, September 5, 2010

Introducing your Sept-Nov Design Team

Hi Everyone!  I'm sure that you've been waiting to hear all about our DT call and wondering when everything was going to be starting up again.  Everyone is well rested from their summer holidays and ready to get back into the groove with their creative MOJO.  Thanks to everyone that applied for our DT this term.  We got some great applications! Without further ado,  I'd like to introduce to you our DT for this term:

Introducing 3 new members

Renee O'Neill 

Cathy Thompson

Kristy Ketterlin

Returning for another term are

Tammy Lever (hey that's me!)
Lawren Fowlkes
Melissa Czapor
Georgia Ehrman
Margie Overman
Laralee Ganske

I hope that you will check out their blogs on a regular basis.  They are all very talented. 

Our new challenge will be on Thursday September 9th!  I hope you're ready!  The DT has some great projects to show you and I know you'll enjoy them.  As we go forward we will also be choosing some guest designers to work with our fantastic images and our awesome DT.  Make sure you join the challenges or check out any of the blogs that we are sponsoring and enter there.  Our next Guest DT could be you!

1 comments:

great to have you on the DT! I hope you have fun!