Thursday, May 19, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

Thank you to our great participants of last week's nature challenge.  Some very pretty entries. Our random winner is #15 Linda B
This week's top three are in no particular order
#8 Donna 
#18 Pat Sgt 
#19 Deb

congratulations to you all! Please contact Tammy to claim your prize & badge.

Before we get to this week's challenge  I want to let you in on another challenge going on right now.



This week at CRAFT Challenge they are celebrating their 2nd Blogaversary in style. To celebrate they are doing a Blogaversary Blog Hop with many sponsors and prizes one of which is us here at AIF!  Who doesn't love a blog hop??? They are doing a birthday theme for their challenge this week, so why not make a little boy birthday card and you could enter both of our challenges!  Make sure you click on the link here to join in on their fun and wish Jo and her team a very happy Blogaversary!

On to this week's challenge.  I am a big fan of masculine cards.  I don't think there are enough out there.  I'm also a fan of little boys, seeing as I have one of my own :).  So this week's challenge theme is
BOYS WILL BE BOYS.  
We would love to see your little boy projects.  The DT this week is using this adorable Little Monsters set which is just so much fun and I hope you will enjoy their inspiration pieces this week!



1 comments:

YEAH!!! I have just emailed you.