Friday, June 24, 2011

Another blog and another site for Party printables , free printables and customized party invites

Taking some time out to update my friends of a new website i started please take some time out to visit my other blog of FREE party printables @ PRINT me a PARTY blog
Do visit the customized digital party printables at my store as well .
Through the blog i will be offering , completely free printable party invites , matching cupcake toppers printable sheets , thank you notes , teachers printables , teachers resources and worksheets , free recipe cards and much more . Follow the blog as i will be soon updated loads and loads of free printables!

2 comments:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [25 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Hi Everyone! My Name is Asmaa' and this is my personal blog . Through Aivault i will be sharing with you my artistic ventures and illustrations vector freebies vector swatches patterns Design elements free photoshop brushes and more!
T.v Serials