Tuesday, October 6, 2009

AiFactory Challenge #6!!!!

Hello AiFactory FANS!!!! Are you ready for another challenge?!

This week we are going to make something for the boys or men in our lives! Since we so often turn to girly things, i.e. girly stamps, flowers, ribbon; I thought it would be nice to do something different for a change!

I challenge you to make a masculine card and use hardware! No frills! No ribbon! Feel free to use Ivan, a new addition to our growing collection! And now Ivan is dressing up as a pirate these days! You can find him in our store HERE!

So, get to work and link your project back here so we can see how fabulous it is!!!!

Check out what our fabulous designers have created for your inspiration!

De
Angie
Kerry
Ashley
Lola
Elizabeth
Erin

Happy Stamping!!!
Erin

2 comments:

Here is my entry for this week's challenge! I had fun w/this particular card especially because I have little boys & they loved it!!!
hugs,
Emma:)

I will enter this challenge not sure how to post the card. I know you said use hardware but I used gold embossing paste, no hardware. I will post it on my blog http://audreyscardsbydesig.blogspot.com You will fine it in the ost for today.10/12-2009 The post will be title man's card