Monday, September 6, 2010

Meet our New DT Member Renee

Here's what Renee O'Neill had to say about herself!


Hello everyone! A bit about me, I'm married with a 15 yr old daughter, a 2 yr old Alaskan Malamute dog and a 8 yr old cat, who thinks she's a princess.  We live in a very small town in TX with about 1000 people in it.  I'm originally from CT.  I've been doing some form or another of crafts since 1995 when my daughter was born.  First I started painting designs on her clothes, then in 1996 I went to woodworking.  In the spring of 2005, I started having back problems.  Most of the time I couldn't do anything but sit on the couch, so I taught myself how to crochet.  I did that for a few years, then went to scrap booking and card making during the summer of 2008 because the arthritis in my hands got too bad.  I love doing this.  It's probably one of my favorite things to do, although  I still dabble my other crafts.  I'm extremely excited about being a DT member.  I can't wait to get started. 

0 comments: