Tuesday, September 29, 2009

AiFactory Challenge #5 - Alicia & Ivan!


It's Tuesday and that means another AiFactory Challenge! This week the DT is showcasing the adorable Alicia and Ivan!

The challenge to you is to create a card or project with at least 3 layers… your base can count as one layer. Next do something different and use either one technique you've wanted to try, or an embellishment you just had to have but haven't used yet.

That's it! A winner will be chosen next Tuesday and will win this adorable girl and boy skating set! Post your project from this post and use AIF05 when uploading to on-line galleries.


Don't forget to check out the sample from the rest of the DT! They I are amazing!
Annamarie
Ashley (post may be late, check back!)

Carole (post may be late, check back!)

Elizabeth
Erin
Kerry
Mia
AiFactory Challenge Blog (LINK POSTS HERE)

de
CHECK OUT THESE WONDERFUL ENTRIES SUBMIT YOUR OWN!

5 comments:

Here's my card:
http://vectorvault.ning.com/photo/haunted-digi-house?context=user

Here is my card for this weeks challenge! I hope you like it!!!
xxx
Emma:)
P.S. I didn't see a Mr. Linky for this challenge? show hopefully you can see it here!

Hi, it's me again, I just uploaded my card w/Mr.Linky!!!
Emma:)

i already like the entries to this one!