Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Challenge No. 4!!!!

Hi there!

Today we have another awesome challenge for you! And a twist! I am challenging you to make anything you want, but you have to use Halloween stamps as a tag! Use your stamps in a different way than you normally would! I'm forcing you to think outside the box! I'm evicting you out of your comfort zone! LOL! And the twist?! Use these colors below!


You have until Monday, Sept. 28th at 10pm EST to submit your fabulous designs! I will post the winner Tuesday morning.

The winner will receive this set for free!

Here's a sample from Softpencil Designs making a digital card using PhotoShop!

Go over to the side and click on the rest of the design team to see what awesome creations they have come up with! Get inspired!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

I loved working with this set, I´ll do more works by using it ;)

Here is my entry for this weeks challenge! whew..this was a tough one for me~ I hope you like it!!!
hugs,
Emma:)