Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ahoy, there Mateys!

Ahoy me hearties!  I be Ivan the Terrible Pirate here, given' you yer next challenge!  The challenge I be speakin' about is makin' somethin' with me in it!  Make a scene!!!!  And yer booty after you make and share yer treasure with us?  You get ME fer free!  No gold doubloons, just little ole' me.


Aaaarrrrggghhhh, what have we got here?  Some of our designers have already created something with MY picture in it!  If ya don't go to all the design team websites and comment, yer gonna have to walk the plank!  So, let's head on a piratin' cruise and see what these lasses are up to!

First we have our guest designer this week, Julie Whitehead.

This be from Fliss.


And this be from Angie.

The rest of the scurvy dogs design team is on the side.  Click each one to go to their blog.

I be seein' ya on the next sail.  Hoist the Jolly Roger!  Off we go!

0 comments: