Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Fellow Canadian on our new DT

Everyone it's time to introduce Cindy-Lynn Taylor, a fellow Canadian, altho we are on opposite ends of the country :)

My name is Cindy-Lynn! I live in the Great White North of Ontario Canada. I have a four legged little pal named Gizmo that that I truly adore. As I have no children, I treat him like my son, spoiling him to a point that beyond repair! *grin* I always have time to hide in my studio with my loyal baby boy sleep on my feet, keeping my toes warm!
I have been paper crafting for over 10 years. Scrapbooking and Stamping has come such a long way over the years, and I have grown so much. I have been a designer for multiple stamp companies, and loved every moment of it. I have taught classes for years, and currently teach classes in the little town of North Bay where I live. I am a proud member of a few design teams, and am now so very excited to be a part of the AI Factory Challenges and meet all of you that read this blog and play in the Challenges! I am looking forward to meeting new faces, and making some new friends along the way.
I hope I create something that inspires you, for as long as my loyal blog readers and fans are with me in this journey I am a very happy person (((Hugs)))
 We are very excited to have Cindy-Lynn on our team and I know that you will see some great projects from her! Please leave a comment on her blog  and make her feel welcome!

1 comments:

Congrats Cindy-Lynn!!! I can't wait to see what you create!! I just know it will be inspiring!! Blessings and Hugs!!