Sunday, December 5, 2010

Introducing....Anne Campbell

Hey everyone! Thanks so much to those of you who have entered our challenge so far! It's been great checking out your wintery entries.  If you are looking for the current challenge click here

Today I am introducting to you the first of our many talented new DT members!  We are very excited to have her on board and I know that you can expect some great inspiration pieces from her in the coming weeks.

Here is Anne!

Hi I'm Anne and extremely proud to be part of the DT.  I am happily married to a long suffering husband who accepts my craft addiction without question.  We have two grown up children and a fantastic granddaughter who is 12. 

I have been crafting since I was little.  Mum taught me to knit when I was quite young and I used to knit clothes for my dolls.  Late teens saw my friend and I buying material to make a dress on a Wednesday, cutting it out the same night, sewing it on Thursday and wearing it on Friday when we went dancing!  I knitted and sewed for the children when they were small then discovered x-stitch.  I did that for a few years till we had no more space on the walls for pictures! 


In 2001 I had an accident and while recovering decided it was time for more 'me' time.  One of the girls I worked with went to card making class and used to bring her creations in to show me and of course I thought 'I could do that' so, once on my feet again, Saturday afternoons saw me at class and the rest, as they say, is history.  I started my blog in 2007 and have 'grown' since then as there are so many talented people in blogland to learn from.  I'd be delighted if you 
popped in to have a look around my blog called Wicked Designs.
 
 
I hope you will all stop by Anne's blog and leave her some love and make sure you keep checking each week to see Anne's take on the current challenge!
Happy Scrapping Everyone!
Tammy

0 comments: